2019 Houston Low-Carbon Energy Summit Session Videos
How is Houston positioned as a global energy capital in a carbon constrained world?
· Randolph Bell, Director, Atlantic Council
· Andy Steinhubl, Principal, KPMG
What are energy companies doing to create a low carbon economy?
· Moderator: Regina Mayor, Global Sector Head - Energy & Natural Resources, KPMG
· Jim Ajello, Former CFO, Hawaiian Electric Industries
· Karine Boissy-Rousseau, President, Air Liquide Hyrodgen Energy U.S.
· Cindy Yeilding, Senior Vice President, BP America
· Scott Prochazka, CEO, CenterPoint Energy
· Charlene Olivia Russell, VP, Low Carbon Strategies, Occidental Petroleum
· Mary Anne Brelinsky, CEO, EDF Energy Services
Do we need an energy transition or transformation to maintain a 2C world?
· Moderator: Ted Surette, Global Head of Power & Utilities, KPMG
· Ned Harvey, Managing Director, Rocky Mountain Institute
· Jason Klein, VP, U.S. Energy Transition Strategy, Shell
· Frank O’Sullivan, SVP, Strategy, Lincoln Clean Energy, LLC
· Melanie Kenderdine, Principal, Energy Futures Initiative
Presented by Amory Lovins, Co-Founder & Chief Scientist, Rocky Mountain Institute
Is the pace of energy innovation sufficient to meet our goals for mitigating CO2?
· Moderator: Michael Hayes, Global Renewables Head, KPMG
· Tim Korpa, Partner, Blue Bear Capital
· Charlie Bowser, President, NetPower
· Mark Coalmer, CCUS Projects Director, OGCI Climate Investments
· Varun Rai, Executive Director, UT Energy Institute
· Sadas Shanker, Associate, Harvard
· Wade Bitaraf, Founder, Sustainability and Energy, Plug and Play
· Moderator: Richard Stuebi, Future Energy Advisors
· Greg Bean, Director, UH Bauer School of Business
· Tracy Hester, Professor, UH Law Center
· Cate Hight, Principal, Rocky Mountain Institute
· Jeanne-Mey Sun, Executive, Baker Hughes, a GE Company
· Moderator: Bob Zabors, Chairman, Cleantech Group
· Marissa Aho, Chief Resilience Officer, City of Houston
· Josh Brooks, Associate, Rocky Mountain Institute
· Arun Mani, Principal, KPMG
· Henk Mooiweer, Executive Director, Soil Value Exchange
What are the competitive advantages and gaps in creating a low carbon cluster?
· Moderator: Andy Steinhubl, KPMG
· Michael Skelly, Senior Advisor, Lazard
· Chuck McConnell, Executive Director, Energy Initiative, University of Houston
· Bob Harvey, CEO, Greater Houston Partnership
· Lara Cottingham, Chief Sustainability Officer, City of Houston
· Patrick Wood, III, Wood3 Resources and Former Chair, FERC